Communicate with Confidence
Communicate with Confidence is a practical guide for anyone wanting to improve or refresh their communication skills.
Written in plain language, Communicate with Confidence provides information, hints and practical exercises in five key everyday communication skills:
- Greetings and Partings
- Extending Social Networks
This is a useful resource for:
- Employees or employers wanting to improve workplace communication
- Adults who lack confidence in social situation
- People wanting to improve communication within the family
- Skilled communicators who want to refine their interactive style
- Speech pathologists, occupational therapists and psychologists addressing social skill development
- Anyone seeking to broaden or strengthen friendships and networks
- Parents and teachers working with adolescents to develop peer relationships.